WHISTLING THORN TENTED CAMP 2019 RACK RATES - Tarangire
VALIDITY: JANUARY 2019 – 31st DECEMBER 2019
1. Rates Include: Tourism Development Levy & Government Taxes
Rates Exclude: WMA bed night and entry fee, drinks, laundry, activities & other personal expenses, transfers, game drives or park fee.
Meals: Extra Lunch box: $20 and Hot Lunch: $25
2. Children Policy:
Child under 12yrs sharing with 1 or 2 Adults: Pays US$ 50% of the adult rate
Child in own room: the first child pays full adult rate and the other US$ 50% of the adult rates
3. Festive Supplements:
US$30 per person per day on 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st December and 1st January
US$25 per person per day on Easter period from Friday to Monday
4. Single Room Rate Policy:
Whistling Thorn Camps will confirm up to a maximum of Two Singles per booking at single room rate. Any additional single rooms will be charged at double room rate.
5. Cancellation Policy:
The rate for Cancellation, Reduction in Numbers of Pax or Room Nights shall be as follows based on the total invoice amount:
A. LOW SEASON (Rest of the year)
- From 45 to 30 days’ notice: 25%
- From 29 days to 15 days’ notice: 50%
- From14 days to no-show: 100%
B. HIGH SEASON AND PEAK SEASON
- From 60 to 45 days’ notice: 25%
- From 44 to 30 days’ notice: 50%
- From 29 days to no-show: 100%
6. Group Policy:
Complimentary accommodation will be granted to bonafide tour Leader on the basis of ‘Half Twin’ after every 15 full paying Pax excluding Tourism Development Levy, and tax on accommodation provided it is pre-booked and confirmed. T/L in own tent is entitled to pay for Single room supplement, Tourism Development Levy and taxes on accommodation. Rates for T/L in a single tent is $ USD 40 per night & $USD 20 For T/L sharing a tent with other guests per night. Due to the small size of the camp a maximum of 1T/L will be granted FOC accommodation.
7. Payment Policy:
50% deposit is required to confirm a booking with balance payment due 45 days prior to arrival.
For all requests made within 45 days from arrival date100% payment shall be required to confirm the booking.
8. All requests/confirmations/amendments or cancellations must be done in writing.
9. Provisional bookings: Any provisional booking made more than 45 days prior arrival shall be released automatically after 7days, with no notification or follow up from ourselves. Less than 45 days we shall only hold provisional bookings for48 hours.
10. Whistling Thorn Camp will honor a booking and issue a confirmation voucher only when full payments have been received and vice versa.
11. In the event of any increase in VAT, adverse cost, exchange rate we reserve the right to adjust the contracts accordingly with immediate effect without prior notice
12. Insurances and Others.
All guests must have a comprehensive medical and travel insurance when staying in our facilities. The insurance should cover them for medical/emergency evacuation/baggage loss/flight delay/repatriation/changes on trip due to circumstances out of our control/3rd party amendments or cancellation/change of itinerary/cancellation of safari/theft and other events that might incur a cost or increase of costs which will be deemed to be payable in full in advance if such a case should arise.
13. Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions:
If the terms and conditions of this booking agreement are fully implemented and complied by both parties, none of the parties shall lodge any claims against the other in respect of this agreement
The binding terms and conditions of this agreement shall be marked to take effect for enforcement from the date and day the booking request was made by the Agent to the Service Provider. In the event of any misunderstanding between the parties arising out of this agreement, the parties shall settle the dispute amicably by negotiation between themselves or by the mediator appointed mutually by the parties.
This agreement for Reservations and Payment Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws and regulations of the United Republic of Tanzania. And in the event the parties have failed to settle the dispute arising out of this agreement by negotiation their matter shall be referred by any of the parties to the Court of the United Republic of Tanzania for settlement.
C1. All prices are quoted in US Dollar and all payments must be made in US$, unless otherwise agreed upon.
C2. Payment in Euro's can be used at Whistling Thorn camp's discretion and to the hotels current exchange rates.
C3. All prices include VAT and other applicable taxes and levies.
C4. Methods of payment:
* Cash Deposit to our Account or Cheques Payable to Whistling Thorn Camps Limited and the Cheques that are returned by the bank as not valid, have to be replaced by the customer with certified funds within 72 hours, plus an additional 5% charge. If this is not done, the booking shall be automatically cancelled.
* Money Transfer Payable to:
Account Name: Whistling Thorn Camps Limited
Account number USD$: 0250422172700
Bank Name: CRDB BANK PLC
Swift code: CORUTZTZ
Bank Address: 268 DAR ES SALAAM
C5. After making the payment we kindly request you send an email to email@example.com with full payment details, including sum of payment & RS number. This will help us to process your payment faster, as Tanzanian bank statements do not show anything other than a transferred amount without any further details.
C6. Whistling Thorn Camp reserves the right to release the booking if the payment terms are not complied.
C7. For bookings and reservations please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.